We experienced this unique and powerful reaction for ourselves after Daniil’s magnificent win at the US Open, in what turns out to be a historic “double” first: not just his first singles Grand Slam title, but Tecnifibre’s too!
His victory drives tennis into a new era and takes Daniil to a whole new level.
It resonates for us today as a momentous tale of perseverance and confidence, in which each milestone led up to this climactic result.
- Signing with Tecnifibre in 2016, when he was 329th in the world
- Winning the Young Guns Contest (competition between 4 promising young players on the circuit) at the end of 2016 with prize money of $50,000 to launch his 2017 season on the Tour
- First triumph in an ATP tournament in Sydney 2018, which took him into the Top 70 in the ATP rankings
- A crazy American summer in 2019 with his first Grand Slam final which propelled him into the Top 5 in the ATP rankings
- Confirmation of his top-player status in 2020 with titles at the Rolex Paris Masters and Nitto ATP Finals
- Reached the final of the Australian Open in 2021 before taking his revenge against the World Number 1 with a magnificent win in the US Open
These milestones have shaped the career and destiny of this exceptional, unique player, who is the perfect ambassador for Tecnifibre values.